NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? Reach out to us via email: email@example.com or call us at: 360-915-9724 / 888-977-6693
We are here as a billing resource for our practitioners.
Naked Prosthetics understands that attaining reimbursement for upper limb devices can be extremely challenging and time-consuming, especially for busy practitioners. We also know how the financial aspects of patient care can directly impact and, at times, impede a patient’s rehabilitation. That’s why we are here to help.
While it is the responsibility of the patient care facility to submit authorization requests and/or reimbursement claims, we are here as a billing resource for our practitioners. We do not currently provide comprehensive assistance with the initial submission or the appeal process. However, we are happy to support your insurance needs with the following substantiating documentation:
- FAQ Document on Reimbursement Concerns
- Case Studies for Each Device
- Hand Grasp Comparison Chart
- Sample Letter of Medical Necessity
- American Medical Association’s (AMA) Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment – Quick Reference
- NP Devices Life Expectancy
- Product Technical Specifications
- Clinic/Wholesale and MSRP Quotes for Individual Patients
As we work together to support the partial hand amputee population, relating your insurance success stories back to us is greatly appreciated. We love hearing them!
For more information or a clinical referral please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For downloadable information: RESOURCES
“I put my prostheses to the test. Wearing them everyday to work as a mechanic for grip, strength, and stability.”
“I put my prostheses to the test, wearing them every day to work as a mechanic for grip, strength, and stability.”